October 2020


6th to 11th TBA - Worrigee Equestrian Common, Berry, NSW


The WEDU  Committee and CNC 2020 Sub-Committee have met on Monday 16th March to discuss how the Corona Virus situation will affect the 2020 CNC and any action that we need to take.

The CNC 2020 will be postponed.

Please hold off from booking any flights and registering on Nominate until further advice is given. A further meeting will take place shortly to confirm the date of postponement.

Any decision made will consider the health and well-being of all potential CNC participants.

- Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this situation.